Monday, February 04, 2008

YoutTube Partner Program

I'm sure everyones heard about this but I just signed up yesterday so I am posting it here just in case you haven't. If you upload video to youtube for any reason I suggest you do this as an added income stream.

As you probably know Google has bought YouTube. Ok cool. No not yet.

Here is the cool part. They've made it where you can integrate your adsense into your youtube videos. Very cool! More revenue is always good for a marketer.

I'm sure some people are appalled by this. Probably mostly non-marketers. I think I was stricken by it when I first heard because I thought it would be forced into every video but that's not the case. You will only see ads from peoples videos who choose to integrate and not all people are accepted into the program. There are a few minimum requirements.

Go to http://youtube.com/partners to get all the details.

No comments:

Page copy 

protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright 2006 - 2007 fusebox41.com all rights reserved. Privacy Contact me
These pages are best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels

Bill's Computer Deals | I Love Silver  | Gadget Kingdom
The Internet Marketing Resource Guide
Strange And Cool