Monday, November 05, 2007

My Favorite Internet Marketing Blog

Okay I haven't posted here for a long time. I've been super busy with a couple of other projects. SO, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here and I also want to share a really cool blog with you that can help you learn tons about internet marketing.

As you may already know Derek Gehl is one of my favorite marketers. He's fair and honest and he's not afraid to share lot's of marketing and promotion information with his subscribers. He also has a great blog where he writes about all sorts of tips and techniques for just about any niche or market.

If you'd like to join for free and promote the products everyone NEEDS to succeed online AND get Derek's Internet Marketing Tips Newsletter which explains to you exactly how to do it sign up by clicking here.

If you just want to check out Derek's blog click here.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Bill,

I have to agree as Derek's products have earned me a few hundred bucks since I joined his list a couple of months ago. Great training.

Thanks for the blog link. I only started looking at blogs a little more yesterday (how I found you) so that is much appreciated.

thanks
Paul
Traffic-Splash.com

Page copy 

protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright 2006 - 2007 fusebox41.com all rights reserved. Privacy Contact me
These pages are best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels

Bill's Computer Deals | I Love Silver  | Gadget Kingdom
The Internet Marketing Resource Guide
Strange And Cool