Friday, August 03, 2007

A few simple and free ways to monetize your blog.

I know everyone has probably written a post about this a million times but now it's my turn and I'll make it short and to the point. :-)

There are 4 main places that I use to monetize my blogs right now.

They are:

1. Google Adsense

Adsense lets you put a snippet of code on your site from Google with ads. When people click you earn money. Simple.

Some tips about Adsense:

Do not put your adsense sites in the traffic exchanges. Some people pay Google for impressions not clicks. They will ban you if you put your adsense pages in the traffic exchanges.

Read the Google adsense TOS completely before you begin with adsense.

A word of note: The links below are my associate links and if you click them they help me to make a little cash so I can work less and blog more. So please help out a fellow blogger and use my links to sign up for these. You won't lose any money I promise, and your generosity is very very much appreciated. :-) Thanks guys.

Click Here To Check Out Adsense


2. LinkShare

Choose from hundreds of companies that pay you to sell their products on your site. Customize your site by choosing products that match your content. Again read the TOS.

Click here for free LinkShare Membership


3. Amazon.com

This is another great company. You can customize your site by matching ads to content automatically kind of like Adsense but I like it better. I'd love to tell you about all the features amazon has but it's really too much to list here. What I can tell you is they have cool widgets, you can build your own store, link to any product, they have their own associates blog etc... Do I have to say Read the TOS?

Join The Amazon.com Affiliate Program


4. The Internet Marketing Center

Yes Cory Rudl's old website, may he rest in peace.

Their new owner Derek Ghel is just as dedicated and just as smart as Cory was. And he's dedicated to helping people succeed. He still has the old "Insiders Secrets To Marketing Your Business On The Internet" package plus a whole slew of other new packages that you can purchase for your own benefit or sell to interested buyers from your website.

If you have people asking you how to make money from their website and you don't have the time to help them, you should tell them about The Internet Marketing Center and let Derek teach them while making some "on the side" cash via commissions from Derek's company.

Join The Internet Marketing Center Associates Program


About Clickbank : I really don't endorse any clickbank products anymore. There may be some good ones but I was not interested in promoting what they had to offer. I am taking down all my clickbank links what few there are.

About PayPerPost : I am not sure I like this concept really. It seems to me that this would decrease the value of my content so I'm not interested.

Anyway, if you like blogging and your getting some Google traffic try a few of these free services and see what happens.

You might be surprized.

Caution: Don't get so caught up in your marketing that you forget what your blog is about. Try not to think about making money just keep blogging about what you love. But if that just happens to be marketing then so be it. :-)

L8rZ.

Bill

No comments:

Page copy 

protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright 2006 - 2007 fusebox41.com all rights reserved. Privacy Contact me
These pages are best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels

Bill's Computer Deals | I Love Silver  | Gadget Kingdom
The Internet Marketing Resource Guide
Strange And Cool