Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Get The Best Deal You Will Ever Find On Membership Software For Your Website.

If you're looking for cost effective way to add the functionality of a membership website to your own site then I have put together a special deal just for you.

"Membership Site Manager" lets you generate recurring income month after month with a membership site—without paying thousands for a management script.

As a matter of fact I've just reduced the price to only $47.00 for a special marketing test that I am conducting. This price is only going to last a short while so you should check it out now before the demand goes up and I start charging $197 for it again.

Click Here

This is the best deal on the internet for this software. You won't find this price anywhere else... Excecpt maybe in a certain package I mentioned in my previous post (hint) :-)

So click here now to see all the features this script contains and start brainstorming on how you are going to make tons of money with your own Membership Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great website! Easy to find helpful information. Your web site is helpful. I will be back!
- www.blogger.com b
spaghetti alla carbonara

Page copy 

protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright 2006 - 2007 fusebox41.com all rights reserved. Privacy Contact me
These pages are best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels

Bill's Computer Deals | I Love Silver  | Gadget Kingdom
The Internet Marketing Resource Guide
Strange And Cool