I just found an awesome free program for protecting your comissions! I just downloaded it and installed it on my site a few minutes ago and it only took about 5 minutes.
It disguises your affiliate links to prevent link theft and makes your affiliate links look 200% more professional. With step by step instructions about how to install it and cloak your affiliate links you can't go wrong.
I can't believe this is free!
Plus, as an added bonus, they offer an affiliate program so you can make money promoting it through PayPal.
If you cloak all of your affiliate links with it you actually have a chance to get paid TWICE just for using it.
It looks really new but you may have heard of it. It's called MyLinkGuard.
This is the link that I just set up using it. Check it out.
http://fusebox41.com/recommends/mylinkguard


No comments:
Post a Comment